Free Studentship :
- It is available for the poor & meritorious students. Such students intending to apply for free studentship should produce the following documents.
- The income certificate of parent/guardian for the preceding financial year in original issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Tahasildar
- A certificate for their good conduct & regular attendance in classes issued by their respective Proctors.
- Xerox copy of the Mark-list of the last Board/ Council/University Examination duly attested by their respective Proctors
- The Vice-president of the SSG appointed by the Principal selects free studentship and other Students’ Aid with assistance of the SSG Executive Body. The following Scholarships & Financial assistance are available for the students studying in this college:
Scholarship and Financial Aid
1. National Scholarship :
Students who have secured 70% and above marks in aggregate in the Annual HSC Examination are likely to get this scholarship.
2. National Loan Scholarship :
Students securing 50% and above marks in aggregate in their last qualifying examinations, provided their parents’ annual income does not exceed Rs. 25000/
3. Senior Merit Scholarship :
Government awards this Scholarship to the students of Degree classes on the basis of their Higher Secondary Examination marks. The application forms are sent by the CHSE, Orissa to concerned students who should submit the same duly filled in to the college.
4. Post Matric Scholarship
This scholarship is given to the S.C. & S.T. students by the Dept. of Scheduled Tribes & Scheduled Caste Development, Govt. of Orissa.
5. Freedom Fighters’ Scholarship :
This Scholarship is awarded to the children of Freedom Fighters.
6. National Talent Scholarship :
This Scholarship is awarded on the basis of a Competitive examination held at National Level.
7. Orthopedically handicapped Scholarship:
It is awarded to the lame, deaf or Orthopedically handicapped students whose age should be between 17 and 30 years. The Candidates should secure at least 40% marks in the FISC/ HS examination.
8. Aid to the children of Ex Servicemen :
Aid is available to the children of Ex Service men from the Govt. of Orissa.
9. Teacher’s children Scholarship :
It is awarded to the children of Primary & Secondary School Teachers on all Orissa basis whose aggregate of marks at Annual HSC Examination is 60% and above.
Student’s Safety Insurance
After admission is over, all students are insured with a General Insurance Company.