NATIONAL CADET CORPS
Sciene college (Autonomous), Hinjilicut has one units:
S.D. Army Wing Boys and Girls
The Aim of N.C.C :
To develop qualities of character, courage comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure, sportsmanship and the ideals of selfless service among the youth to make them useful citizens of India. To create human resources of organized, trained and motivated youth to provide leadership in all walks of life including the Armed Forces and always be available for the service of the nation.
Admission to N.C.C :
Students on the roll of the college interested to join N.C.C. shall have to fill in an application in the prescribed form available in the college N.C.C. office during July and August each year.
The following actions will constitute breach of discipline:
- When on parade, engaged on service, duty or wearing uniform, a cadet
- Goes on strike or indulges in violence or use thwarting or insubordinate language or behaves with contempt towards his superior Officer.
- Disobeys any standing order and/or lawful command given by his superior officer.
Neglects to obey a general or unit order.
- Is in a state of intoxication.
- Failing to appear without sufficient cause on parade or any place in his capacity as a member of the Corps where he has been ordered to do so and/or quitting the ranks without sufficient cause.
- Failing to perform any part of training without sufficient cause.
- Striking of cognizable violence to any person in whose custody he is placed while under arrest.
- Resisting an escort whose duty is to arrest him in custody.
- Escaping while under arrest or detention.
- Making away or being concerned with making away with Army property belonging to Government.
- Willfully damaging any such property.
- Falsely personifying any other person on any occasion or abetting any such act of impersonation